L08 Snakewood - Stainless steel - Individual knife
The L08 model reminds of the roundness and voluptuousness of 1950s cars. The rounded lines of its handle make it easy to hold. It comes with a full grain leather sheath.
Snakewood (Brosimum guianense or Speckled Letter) is a precious Guyanese wood of the Moraceae family. Its reddish-brown tiger wood is very dense (it does not float) and can be reminiscent of snake skin patterns. This is why it is called Snakewood in English and Schlangenholz in German. However, it should not be confused with Guiana serpent wood, which is less dense.
- Product Dimensions : 205 mm x 21 mm x 10 mm
- Weight : 120 gr.
- Blade dimensions : 95 mm x 20 mm x 2,5 mm
- Steel type : Acier 19C27 (Sandvik) - trempe cryogénique.
- Technical :
- Slow grinding and traditional polishing with emery buffalo leather.
- Mounted with hexagon socket screws.
- Mounting on beryllium bronze washers.
- Handle dimensions : 110 mm x 21 mm x 10 mm
- Material : Amourette
- Not dishwasher safe.
- Our knives are guaranteed for life.
- Non-contractual photo, each knife is unique.
- 100% French manufacturing.
- A full-grain cowhide leather pouch accompanies all Perceval pocket knives (except the T45). It protects the knife from shocks and friction. (the sheath is located under the presentation support of the knife).
- Adjustment, assembly, shaping, polishing, finishing and sharpening by hand are carried out in our workshop in Thiers.
- From the receipt of your order confirmation, the delivery time is between 2 and 4 weeks. This delay takes into account the fact that each knife is unique and is made by the expert hands of one of our artisan cutlers.
- Free delivery only in Metropolitan France for all orders over 300 €.