Sommelier Gabon Ebony - Individual knife
Creation of the Atelier Perceval, the sommelier takes its inspiration to the 19th century models. Innovative with its single lever and its six-spiral helicoidal screw, it is the best tool to celebrate your festive moments.
Gabon Ebony (Diospyros crassiflora) is a precious wood in the Ebenaceae family. It is the blackest variety of ebony (although it can sometimes be slightly veined with white). This very heavy wood has a very fine grain and a perfect, smooth polish that can be either matt or glossy.
- Product Dimensions : 128 mm x 24 mm x 16 mm
- Weight : 250 gr.
- Steel type : Acier 14C28N (Sandvik) - trempe cryogénique.
- Technical :
- Traditional mounting with stainless steel nails.
- Handle dimensions : 128 mm x 24 mm x 16 mm
- Material : Ebène du Gabon
- Not dishwasher safe.
- Our knives are guaranteed for life.
- Non-contractual photo, each knife is unique.
- 100% French manufacturing.
- Adjustment, assembly, shaping, polishing, finishing and sharpening by hand are carried out in our workshop in Thiers.
- From the receipt of your order confirmation, the delivery time is between 2 and 4 weeks. This delay takes into account the fact that each knife is unique and is made by the expert hands of one of our artisan cutlers.
- Free delivery only in Metropolitan France for all orders over 300 €.