Inspired by the "London" knife, the Vendredi is a practical and elegant knife, made for eating and drinking in all circumpstances. It differs from the original version by the addition of a five-spiral helicoidal screw. It comes with a full grain leather sheath.
From 199,00 €
- Product Dimensions : 206 mm x 27 mm x 14 mm
- Weight : 180 gr.
- Blade dimensions : 93 mm x 21 mm x 3 mm
- Steel type : Acier 14C28N (Sandvik) - trempe cryogénique.
- Technical :
- Slow grinding and traditional polishing with emery buffalo leather.
- Mounted with hexagon socket screws.
- Mounting on beryllium bronze washers.
- Handle dimensions : 113 mm x 27 mm x 14 mm
- Not dishwasher safe.
- Our knives are guaranteed for life.
- Non-contractual photo, each knife is unique.
- 100% French manufacturing.
- A full-grain cowhide leather pouch accompanies all Perceval pocket knives (except the T45). It protects the knife from shocks and friction. (the sheath is located under the presentation support of the knife).
- Adjustment, assembly, shaping, polishing, finishing and sharpening by hand are carried out in our workshop in Thiers.
- From the receipt of your order confirmation, the delivery time is between 2 and 4 weeks. This delay takes into account the fact that each knife is unique and is made by the expert hands of one of our artisan cutlers.
- Free delivery only in Metropolitan France for all orders over 300 €.
Our customer advisers will be happy to answer all your questions from Monday to Friday from 8.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m. (excluding public holidays).
By phone at +33 (0)4 73 51 71 10
Or by email on the following address : email@example.com