9.47 Olive wood - Individual knife
Born from a simple idea: make a table knife with the same qualities of a folding knife. This one is made to seduce beautiful cuts lovers. Sleek and elegant, the 9.47 table knife distinguishes itself by its pure and timeless lines.
The olive tree is a fruit tree cultivated in the regions of the Mediterranean basin. It is highly sought after for its golden colour and pronounced veining. Olive wood is silky to the touch and has beautiful grain.
*This product is sold individually without box, wrapped in kraft paper
- Product Dimensions : 217 mm x 19 mm x 10,5 mm
- Weight : 60 gr.
- Blade dimensions : 110 mm x 19 mm x 2,5 mm
- Steel type : Acier 12C27M
- Technical :
- Slow grinding and traditional polishing with emery buffalo leather.
- Handle dimensions : 107 mm x 19 mm x 10,5 mm
- Material : Olivier
- Not dishwasher safe.
- Our knives are guaranteed for life.
- Non-contractual photo, each knife is unique.
- 100% French manufacturing.
- Adjustment, assembly, shaping, polishing, finishing and sharpening by hand are carried out in our workshop in Thiers.
- From the receipt of your order confirmation, the delivery time is between 2 and 4 weeks. This delay takes into account the fact that each knife is unique and is made by the expert hands of one of our artisan cutlers.
- Free delivery only in Metropolitan France for all orders over 300 €.