Le Français Pistachio - Stainless steel - Individual knife
The Français is the folding version which inspired the creation of the 9.47 table knife. It offers a sleek and design line, recognizable amoung thousands. It comes with a full grain leather sheath.
Pistacia terebinthus is a local wood from the Mediterranean basin which has the particularity of being able to be worked with its sapwood offering a density equivalent to its heart. This three to five metre high shrub has a hard wood that is often used in cabinet making and marquetry to create ornaments.
- Product Dimensions : 200 mm x 17 mm x 12 mm
- Weight : 120 gr.
- Blade dimensions : 90 mm x 17 mm x 2,5 mm
- Steel type : Acier 19C27 (Sandvik) - trempe cryogénique.
- Technical :
- Slow grinding and traditional polishing with emery buffalo leather.
- Mounted with hexagon socket screws.
- Mounting on beryllium bronze washers.
- Handle dimensions : 109 mm x 17 mm x 12 mm
- Material : Pistachier
- Not dishwasher safe.
- Our knives are guaranteed for life.
- Non-contractual photo, each knife is unique.
- 100% French manufacturing.
- A full-grain cowhide leather pouch accompanies all Perceval pocket knives (except the T45). It protects the knife from shocks and friction. (the sheath is located under the presentation support of the knife).
- Adjustment, assembly, shaping, polishing, finishing and sharpening by hand are carried out in our workshop in Thiers.
- From the receipt of your order confirmation, the delivery time is between 2 and 4 weeks. This delay takes into account the fact that each knife is unique and is made by the expert hands of one of our artisan cutlers.
- Free delivery only in Metropolitan France for all orders over 300 €.