Sommelier Oak Wine Barrel - Individual knife
Creation of the Atelier Perceval, the sommelier takes its inspiration to the 19th century models. Innovative with its single lever and its six-spiral helicoidal screw, it is the best tool to celebrate your festive moments.
The oak wine barrel is a traditional material that gives our knives a rustic and authentic look. The wood is carefully selected for its quality and its resistance to shocks and wear.
- Product Dimensions : 128 mm x 24 mm x 16 mm
- Weight : 250 gr.
- Steel type : Acier 14C28N (Sandvik) - trempe cryogénique.
- Technical :
- Traditional mounting with stainless steel nails.
- Handle dimensions : 128 mm x 24 mm x 16 mm
- Material : Fût de chêne
- Not dishwasher safe.
- Our knives are guaranteed for life.
- Non-contractual photo, each knife is unique.
- 100% French manufacturing.
- Adjustment, assembly, shaping, polishing, finishing and sharpening by hand are carried out in our workshop in Thiers.
- From the receipt of your order confirmation, the delivery time is between 2 and 4 weeks. This delay takes into account the fact that each knife is unique and is made by the expert hands of one of our artisan cutlers.
- Free delivery only in Metropolitan France for all orders over 300 €.