Forged paring knife Pakkawood - Individual knife
Versatile kitchen knife for slicing and choping herbs, peeling vegetables.
Pakkawood is a composite material made from different types of wood impregnated with synthetic resin. It is known for its water resistance and unique hardwood texture.
- Product Dimensions : 200 mm x 25 mm x 20 mm
- Weight : 220 gr.
- Blade dimensions : 10 cm
- Steel type : Acier Triple A™.
- Technical :
- Slow grinding and traditional polishing with emery buffalo leather.
- Mounted with screws plus mosaic rivets.
- Handle dimensions : 10 cm
- Not dishwasher safe.
- Our knives are guaranteed for life.
- Non-contractual photo, each knife is unique.
- 100% French manufacturing.
- Adjustment, assembly, shaping, polishing, finishing and sharpening by hand are carried out in our workshop in Thiers.
- From the receipt of your order confirmation, the delivery time is between 2 and 4 weeks. This delay takes into account the fact that each knife is unique and is made by the expert hands of one of our artisan cutlers.
- Free delivery only in Metropolitan France for all orders over 300 €.